Wednesday 1 December 2010

1/12/10

The event is only this next weekend! I was responsible for creating the press release and sending that to news media such as the metro, news websites etc. Also creating what news/results we have had so far into a folder in the Forster computer systems. I have done lots of copywriting whilst I have been here, especially in sending emails to clients, what to write up in the twitter and facebook pages and other forms of social media. I am Forster's first intern and am an experiment to see how effective social media is for Forster's work and what routes to take for future projects.

I feel I have used many skills while I have been here, from the obvious of writing copy, using social media, video editing, some PR work, communicating with other Forster colleagues and clients, being punctual and effective. This is a photo of a promotional board for Forster -

No comments:

Post a Comment